(Close Window)
Topic: Any help for a friend of mine?
Hello a friend of mine, Luke Lamont has asked me an interesting question that I thought I was not really qualified to answer so I put it here for all you experienced dove workers to ponder. Below is the question he asked me.

I am trying to think of a way to produce a dove on a cane, any ideas? I was thinking that maybe a Invisible Harness would do it. I would like it to look as good as possible just me and a cane so I would prefer to avod having to use a silk to st*al the bird.

Any help you can give would be great for him and informative for me so get posting.

Best,

Luke
Shimada has one of his video lecture.
Matt
You can definitely do it with an invisible harness and we have often.
Yep, that will do it, get Shimada's video, he talks about it as does Tony Clark on first video. Personally I like the way Tony describes it on his video as it differs a bit from Shimadas. Just my two cents but I would go with Tony Clarks. But really if you want to decide for yourself check both out, they are both terrific sources for ideas.
There's a double dove on appearing cane idea that I had a few years ago and am parting with the effect on the extremedovemagic.com site. Just IM me and I'll fill you in on the details since EDM's site isn't finished yet...

SperriS