(Close Window)
Topic: Mark Strivings and SUC II
Hi Folks,

Well a lot of you have recommended SUC II, and I'm keen to buy but I'm having a lot of trouble tracking it down.

I emailed Mark Strivings twice but got no response. I then decided to send him a PM. Still nothing.

Can someone suggest where I can purchase SUC II besides from Mark Strivings himself?

Thanks guys.

Billy
Billy, you could always try here:

http://www.ronjo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=sghtunsen&Category_Code=&Store_Code=R

Dr. Zordas
Thanks guys. I now have a couple of alternatives. I'll give them a try.
Wait I don't own this, but isn't that SUC 1 instead of 2?
I believe that you can get SUC II only from Mark.

Sven
I also mailed Mark, but no response. Where can I buy SUC-2? Does someone have an other email address to reach Mark?

Tanks in advance.

Regards,

Cornelius
France
Cornelius,

I looked into this last month and believe Mark is the only source for SUC II.

It's frustrating as stock info/delivery times, etc., are as hard to get hold of as the actual product. Roy Roth in the UK makes them, but can't sell them, doubly annoying.

Not sure if Mark is currently returning emails, so no ideas basically other than settle for an SUC 1 which I understand is still pretty good.
Guys,

It apparently still is difficult for Mark to get back to you on your requests.

I own the SUC II and am very happy with it. I just want to tell you that it is not the end of the world if you can't get it, as long as SUC I is available.

Please understand that even though you have quite a few more options with II, I is still great. With this you can do more miracles than you probably need for a long time.

Just like with all other kind of tools like this you will end up with a couple of pet routines that suits you, and will in this case forget about the the things you are limited from.

It isn't even certain that you would use the extra options SUC II gives you, even if you had it.

In addition to this, I have seen people mention it here that they prefer I before II since I is a bit slimmer and look even more innocent.

My advice is, therefore, that if you want to do routines of this kind, get SUC I and get started, instead of hanging around here, looking for Mark Strivings and getting more and more frustrated.

Mark has his reasons for not being available.

Sven
[quote]
On 2004-10-04 16:01, ceeswing wrote:
I also mailed Mark, but no response. Where can I buy SUC-2? Does someone have an other email address to reach Mark?

[/quote]

I just received am email reply from Mark, pretty quickly too.

The only place the SUC 2 is available is Mark: no dealers carry it.

Again this is straight from the man himself.

As of October 2004, he has none of the SUC 2's in stock. He's also out of the original SUC in black at this time.

But you may order the original SUC from him in burgundy. He accepts credit cards and PayPal.

He stresses, though, do not pre-order the out-of-stock stuff. Wait till he has received more inventory from the maker in England.

P.S. I used his email address as given out here many times, and much to my surprise given the many threads on this, it worked just fine.
When you do get an answer from Mark about SUC II, be sure to bug him about the forthcoming book of new routines for it. I'm eagerly awaiting it myself... partly because I have contributed a handling... but also because the case is just plain great to use.
Bob LaRue
Omnibozo
There are several items I want to purchase from Mark, but base on several threads here I will wait till things get back to normal for Mark.

Jerry
Just talked to Mark and he said that he is backordered on SUC II ... as son as some become available he will let everyone know ...