(Close Window)
Topic: Attatching something to your teeth - any thoughts
I really want to give the impression that I am grinding down my teeth (using the sparkling polisher). I would like to reveal a prediction on my teeth although I haven't come up with a decent method yet.
There are some paints that you can use to blackout teeth but I would need to find something to put infront of them. Has anyone seen anything like this before or have any bright ideas?
Possibly Dental suppliers. See if you can make friends with a Dental Hygenist, you could get a real dental appliance made to make it happen.
Very strange. I like it.

The easiest way would be to simply modify a set of "over-teeth". The upper part of cheap vampire teeth (fangs cut down) or even a set of "billy-bob" teeth would work. Use an Industrial Sharpie to "black out" the gaps between letters, and "scuff-up" the others.

Using this method would allow you to get into and out of position quickly, and without the need to color your own teeth.

MS
How specifically are you supposed to be grinding your teeth? from the front inwards? from the top/bottom inwards?
I was planning on using the comedy sparkling polisher you can see it on hocus pocus - its like an industrial grinder that gives off sparks. I may need to put on safety goggles, but in some ways that makes it even more bizarre - the guy cares about his eyes but is grinding his teeth.

I will look out those vampire teeth and see if they can be modified.
The process of making a set of realistic fake teeth is described in Tom savini's book 'Grande Illusions'.