(Close Window)
Topic: Tip Over Trunk
I am looking for a fairly cheap Tip Over Trunk to use in an upcoming show. I have checked out MagicAuction.com and found this one...

http://www.magicauction.com/Mag_auc/illusion.htm
(about half way down on the first page)

Anyone have any input on this? Like I said I don't want to spend too much.
Thanks for your help.
If you want really inexpensive, I'd recommend using the tip over trunk design in Victory Carton Illusions by UF Grant.

You can take advantage of the cardboard "impromptu" look, or make it in wood, fiberboard, or masonite, and leave it unfinished, or finish it with paint, fabric, or countertop laminate.

Send me a private message if you'l like more details.

--- Guy
I actually was not interested in building a Tip Over Trunk. If I had more time I would, however, I need it in a hurry and I am willing to pay $1000. Thanks for your advice though Guy!
In what region are you located?

Some builders, including my company, would be able to meet your budget, custom finish it to your needs, and meet your timeline (unless you need it on Thursday :) )

--- Guy
I just had to take a look. It seems that even though it is on the known builder page, there is no known builder listed, red flag number 1. There is no ATA case, red flag number 2. There were tigers in it, red flag number 3. I do not think there is enough Fabreze in the world to fix that.
[quote]There were tigers in it, red flag number 3. I do not think there is enough Fabreze in the world to fix that.
[/quote]

:rotf:

--- Guy
Big "AAOUUUUUNG" :)