(Close Window)
Topic: A gimmick that delivers a shock?
Hey gang,
I am having a difficult time finding a gimmick that will allow the mentalists to deliver a small shock to a spec when they touch fingertips. I saw something like this on the last Criss Angel TV special. Heard from others there was something on the market before but I've had no luck in my search. Any leads or suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian
Brian,

We are the same people in this section as in the other one. hehe

On a similar subject in Luke Jermay's new book he has a low tech alternative for a spectator reaction that looks like they have just received a mind contact.

Regards,

Richard
Find a flicker. It is an electronic device that creates a low level electric charge for testing neon bulbs. You can trim the housing down small and replace the solid antenna with a wire to a thumbtip. When you touch someone while it's on it will give a mild but startling shock. Rub flash paper between your fingertips and it will ignite or just touch an unplugged neon light and watch it light up. Fun thing, just takes a bit of experimentation and work (like anything worth having).
That flicker idea and the neon bulbs is pretty good. But as to shocking a spectator, they might sue you so be careful.
Hi, try http://www.amazing1.com in jokes, pranks, etc. Good luck!
Jeez that's a good link.
Thank you bluefred.
Thank you all for your responses and tips. I believe I've found what I'm looking for!

Best,
Brian
Topic is already being discussed [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=89468&forum=15&11]HERE[/url]