(Close Window)
Topic: Anyone has a clip of the Tim Ellis cups & balls routine?
Someone posted one some time ago but the link doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anyone have a clip of this routine?
I found the link with a search here but it's no longer a valid link. Sorry. Its also not posted on Tim's web site, however, he does sell his lecture notes on it. The routine is called 'run around sue' and I noticed that he does visit here every so often. Perhaps we could beg him to let us see a performance of it.
He now has an entire DVD devoted to his cups and ball routine titled "Runaround Sue". It's a terrific routine. I've got mine on order now.
I'm too cheap, I only ordered the lecture notes.
The DVD is awesome. He has many clips of the routine at diferent states of its development. Its costs less than other DVDs as well.
For those who were asking about the DVD of my cups & ball routine 'Runaround Sue', a review of it just came out on Inside Magic. You can read it here http://insidemagic.com/article_889.shtml
Buy the DVD...you'll be glad you did.
I second Mitch's comments- buy the DVD. In fact also buy the lecture notes and Tims booklet on his cups routine.

AS far as I know there isn't any video anylonger on the web. Links started disappearing when the news of the DVD's started to surface.

MM
Unfortunately the link disappeared long before the DVD. A chap in the UK had started a site called www.seemagic and he asked permission to put portions of our promo tape on his site. (Runaround Sue and our Sub Trunk). We even had a link to it from our webpage, but then the link broke, and the seemagic site vanished. I've tried emailing him but no response. It's a pity. The whole site was a good resource.

TIM
For some time the site was still up but did not work anymore. There was a welcome message saying that it had been hacked beyond repair. Yes, indeed, it was a very good resource.