(Close Window)
Topic: Clipboard pen
There are many great clipboard and pad these days,
I own pro folio, nelson, impad, and psychic clipboard, however as for the preshow, we need the Imp to be there as sharp as we need it. the problem is some that use c****n paper need to be press quite hard to get the impression when people write the information.
I don't know if it been discuss yet or not, but is there any type of pen or pencil to make it more sharp to the Impression?
Try a small pencil so they have to press harder (might not be such a good idea if you are using a swami in the same act) Otherwise, take a look at Clone pad, Buma board, or the Kopy Kat. Good luck finding them though.
Http://www.ronjo.com has the Kopy Kat. It's very good.

Actually it is best used for real time drawing dups.
I got copy cay,but what I mean is a device for preshow information such as name, phone number, adress, etc that they normally wont write it big.
I never heard buma bosrd, is it using same principle as many clipboard?
There's another thread on pre-show clipboards here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=84441&forum=15&22
That's where my question start
Copy-cat mindgames... how apt.
I always use a cheap blue ball point with impression devices, ideally one that doesn't work too well.

When asked to make a big clear drawing with such a pen it's my experience that they press harder and go over lines more...
I find that the UNI - Ball Micro point pen is a very fine small point, and can be a bit sharp if pressed too hard, as such on some better surfaced boards it leaves a fine bit of work (I use it on my B hornet). Color of ink is important too, a light color, green pink,m non photo blue, will induce folks to write harder so they can see the lines themseves. The Uni ball lets me use two or three sheets of paper on the board thus giving a bit of a false impression when I hand the board to someone else, of course if I were using the old C-paper means, two or more folks writing would only mess things up!