(Close Window)
Topic: Mark Parker
To start with, I need to say the same old thing.
I am not working for Mark nor will I get a margin if anyone in the Café decides to do business with him.
Mark also has no idea I am posting this.

I approached him a few weeks ago to design an Illusion {actually an idea. We agreed on a price and I must say that Mark has been extremely patient and cooperative.
I let him know that the initial design he sent was not my style. He quickly understood and we have arrived at a design, the finished look of which, will be something I will be extremely proud of.
Friends if at all you have an idea and think you wanna use a designer, Mark will do the trick for you.
I should also add that his fee is very reasonable.
I have never worked with any major designer before though I have my own full evening show. If I want anything more that needs a design in the future, I will most certainly go to Mark.

We {Mark and me} will be finishing in a weeks time and I will certainly discuss more about it shortly.

Thanks for everything Marka and we will certainly work together.
This is very kind, thank you.

Best

Mark
I'll have to second dsilverfield's comments.
Working with Mark was both inspiring and positive. His feedback is invaluble when in the design process, and he's a perfectionist when it comes to detail. This guy's a pro. He trully is elite among the new designers of our industry.

@----',------------
I third it.

I have also worked with Mark, and his dedication to his projects is outstanding. He stands behind his work 100%. Can't reccomend this talented and truly great human being enough!

Cheers,

Mike Rogers