(Close Window)
Topic: Aristocrat Cards
Anybody knows where I can find these cards?

btw, what do you think about the green backed bicycle?
(feels kind of weird saying this -green, but it look great)
Am I in the wrong place or what?
I'm waiting for answers or help too, for the place where we can order Aritocrat cards.
Frank,

I'm not certain that you can "order" Aristocrat cards anywhere. Us Playing Card Company stopped making that deck in about 1984 or 1985.

I have two unopened decks (one blue and one red) and I am keeping them as collector's items.

I just don't think you'll fine any readily available. That is, I don't think some dealer has accidentally stored a case of them on a back shelf and then just recently discovered them.

Hope this info helps

Mike
Could you clarify us about "Aristocratic Cards"?

I have no clue at at all....
[quote]
On 2004-11-22 18:50, CardMaker wrote:
Could you clarify us about "Aristocratic Cards"?

I have no clue at at all....
[/quote]

I don't know about "Aristocratic Cards", but, "Aristocrat" cards was a brand of cards that was sold up through approx the mid 1980s. Just like Bicycles or Bee--just a different back design and, is the opinion of some card workers, a better finish on the cards and maybe a better quality consitentcy.

Hope this helps.

Mike
Of course " Aristrocrat Cards" - must have thought of kings'n'queens....
[quote]I don't know about "Aristocratic Cards", but, "Aristocrat" cards was a brand of cards that was sold up through approx the mid 1980s. Just like Bicycles or Bee--just a different back design and, is the opinion of some card workers, a better finish on the cards and maybe a better quality consitentcy.[/quote]

Not only that...but some of the back designs were a one-way back (very imperceptible and deceptive).