(Close Window)
Topic: What is T.H.E.M. ?
I know it`s a group of magicians, but is it
just a tv show, or can you purchase videos from
that stuff they do? I found it at ellusionist.com
greetings kiki
T.H.E.M. was a hidden camera tv show that NBC aired only 2 episodes of. I don't think there are any plans to do it again. I work for an NBC affiliate station and so far, there is no news of a new show. Their may be a repeat sometime of the two that aired previously, but as of now I haven't heard anything. As you probably already know THEM stands for

Totally
Hidden
Extreme
Magic

I hope their are more episodes soon, as the first ones sparked my interest.

Phil
The Sci Fi Channel recently ran two episodes of T.H.E.M. It could be they're trying to revive the show, or attempted it. Here's a link:

http://www.scifi.com/them/

OddB
Yes, those are the same episodes that aired on NBC awhile back.
Message: Posted by: Dr_Stephen_Midnight (Nov 24, 2004 07:59PM)
What is THEM? THEM is bad grammar.

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

Steve
I don't know what channel it was but I saw one of the episodes repeated just the other night.
Dr.,
Sorry to correct you, but that sentence should have been "THEM be bad grammer". Word! Peace out.
Well I finnaly saw it and yes there was a lot of editing but you have to realize they are not really performing for us..they are doing it for laymen..and to be honest I love the exposure..eversince that'show I get "are you one of them?"and I laugh and say no..but it distinguishes me as someonethey saw on t.v. which for a paying gig. helps..imho