(Close Window)
Topic: I was watching Queen of the Darned,,,
I was watching Queen of the Darned last night and got some GREAT ideas for effects.

1) I make a Vampire card and have them select one of their own (A heart card) I have them place the card on top with the vamp card on it ...I move the Vamp card, shown now to be bloody, and they turn thiers over and all that is left is the outline of their card's hearts...No red remains but 2 puncture marks from the teeth.

Any Ideas please let me know.
Most magically Yours,
WR
:wow:
Sounds like an awesome effect; I'd love to see it some day.
WR,

What is a GERAT idea? :)

(Just pulling your chain. It is a great idea. Now watch your spelling. ;) )

[Grammar Host note -a typo in the original post has been cleaned up.]

Jim
A few double lifts, specially made cards with the designs you want, and you got yourself the queen of the ***ed trick.

The hardest part is getting the cards with those pics on it :thehat:
Second hardest part of the trick is getting the word @$%&ed past the censors.
I am thinking about doing the pics on a computer, then printing them on one-sided sticky paper and sticking them on blank cards.

Most magically yours,
WR :wow:
Dr. Z. can you say @$%&ed on this page.. :rotf:
WR,

Look in Eugene Burger's book, "Intimate Power," for his routine "Dracula and the Sorority Girls," which sounds like a fun routine. (He plays it for laughs.)

The effect is similar enough (a Dracula card that attacks other cards) that you may get some useful ideas.
Just use a blank faced card with the same color back. Take this card and draw what you need on it. Just as a thought, don't make them just empty outlines. Leaves a little blood in the bottom of each heart and a little blood splattering on the card. Should add sufficient chills to your spectators.
Doug
[quote]
On 2002-09-04 22:44, Darrin Cook wrote:
WR,

Look in Eugene Burger's book, "Intimate Power," for his routine "Dracula and the Sorority Girls," which sounds like a fun routine. (He plays it for laughs.)

The effect is similar enough (a Dracula card that attacks other cards) that you may get some useful ideas.
[/quote]

One of my favorite bits!

I'll never forget the first time I saw Eugene do this @ the Castle... it's a killer!
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (Sep 5, 2002 11:09AM)
Our local thaumaturge, Payne, does a version of "Dracula and the Sorority Girls" with various colored sponge balls (and a few other appropriate props).

:evilgrin: