(Close Window)
Topic: Another Floating Ball Question
I have a post in the for sale board looking for a used Don Wayne Floating Ball. I have noticed online that a manuscript is also being sold. I assumed this was the booklet that came with the prop, but one site (Denny and Lee I think) recommends it as an add-on to the Floating Ball.

Is this manuscript a separate thing? If it is, is it worth getting? It mentions a one-man hookup, which is something I am interested in.

Thanks,
Richard
Not with mine. The manuscript came with my ball. Any questions let me know

Michael
Dear RTGREEN : I hope you remember me. I messaged you regarding the Don Wayne Dancing Hank some time ago. Anyway I have the DW floating ball. Micheal Pignataro does too. Now the instruction sheet which comes with the ball is basic. It just has a very short description of a hook up. You can actually cal it a clue. I don't know if Micheal is refering to that or he as a special case got an offer with the booklet. The booklet in question is more detailed. I bought the ball and the booklet seperately. The booklet is about $8 to 9 if I'm right. And it's worth it. Without it the ball would be a waste. If you need further details do PM me. Bye.
My bookelet came with it and I also got a instuction one that tells you how to perform it with out an assistant. It came with it. I didn't spend anything extra for it...It is a great prop and plays well when performed properly.

The booklet if very helpful. I used it as a reference but when it comes to certain things like the lighting...It is very brief about it. That you have to experiment.

Michael