(Close Window)
Topic: Stebbins questions...
Hey there guys, Is there a way to get from Stebbins to full deck order, without reverse Faros. i.e. without using Ortiz's Stebbins secret in reverse?

Also what are your favourite effect with the Stebbins stack?
[quote]Is there a way to get from Stebbins to full deck order[/quote]
You could deal the deck into 4 piles...
Maybe if you explain the reason why you need this, it would help us to give other suugestion(s) that would fit into your routine.

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
Annemann has a few effects that I like using this stack, for example one of his book tests in Practical Mental Magic.After revealing the word,I usually reveal the cards too.I don't know if I weaken the effect by doing this,but I usually get a very warm response from the people watching.
Andre
I guess Seth would like to show new deck order as the climax of his routine.

But, I can't imagine it produce a good climax to show new deck order after neccessary procedure to get it.

Of course two consecutive Faros will make every four of a kind get together.

Hideo Kato

I posted a Si Stebbins trick in Secret Sessions.
My all-time-favorite killer routine with Si Stebbins is called "Encore Card Stab" by Al Koran. It can be found in "Al Koran's Professional Presentations" edited by Hugh Miller. The book I have was published by Harry Stanley in England, but there is no publication date.

Nick
I have a session for Nick's "Stackview" program above which will show how you get Si Stebbins order from New Deck order. Once you get "Stackview," private message me and I can e-mail you that session somehow.