(Close Window)
Topic: Does James Swain has any video at all??
Hi guys, I have heard about James Swain's good name for ages, but I could never found his video/DVD.

Anyone know if he ever released anything on video or dvd??
Thank you .
He has three videos called "Miracles with Cards". They used to be available through Paul Cummins' website, but I don't see them there anymore. There's some good stuff on them.

Paul
There are some video clips of Jim, from TV appearances he did, to promote one of his novels. They're on his website.

They'll give you a feel for how he performs.

http://www.jimswain.com

Jeff
I have the videos. Miracles with Cards is my favorite magic book. I think Jim is very creative and the book contains lots of interesting plots. The videos are ok but he is not the most energetic performer in the world. But if you want to see what the tricks are supposed to look like, the videos can be a nice tool. Otherwise, the book covers everything really well.
Ok...Thanks a lot guys..:)
[quote]
On 2005-01-13 09:42, emyers99 wrote:
I have the videos. Miracles with Cards is my favorite magic book. I think Jim is very creative and the book contains lots of interesting plots. The videos are ok but he is not the most energetic performer in the world. But if you want to see what the tricks are supposed to look like, the videos can be a nice tool. Otherwise, the book covers everything really well.
[/quote]

I agree with this assesment of the videos. He and Randy Wakeman are exceptional technicians, but if I ever had to sit through one of their sets I'd slit my wrists.
I have both the book and videos and like all of them. I'm reducing my collection, and am willing to sell the three Miracles with Cards tapes. If anyone is interested PM me.