The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Northwest FCM Seminar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Belleque
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Belleque
Dear Friends,
We are now taking registrations for the Pacific Northwest Fellowship of Christian Magicians Conference to be held March 31- April 2nd. To get more information check out the website http://www.stevetaylorpro.com/pnwfcm.htm If you have any questions I would be happy to try to answer them. If I don't know the answer I will find it for you! We have a great time and the sharing of magic, puppetry, ventriloquism, clowning, balloon art and juggling is enjoyed by all. Special guests include Ed Jarvis present president of the fellowship of Christian magicians and Sammy Smith children's magician extraordinaire (sp.?)and many others. I hope some of you can join us!

Brett Belleque

P.S. If this is the wrong place to post this please forgive me and let me know where it should be! Thanks!!
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
I would love to attend, but don't want to go to the west coast. Anyone know of any conferences like this on the east coast?

Thanks

Craig
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Northwest FCM Seminar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL