The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Invocation volume 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

K0ZZM0
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of K0ZZM0
What's in it? Full routines + how to do it?
Or just presentations..... stories to tell....?
I just want a little more info about it because its a lot of money for a book :s
and do you need to buy lots of props for most of the routines?
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
The New Invocation contains stories and methods. However, as with most bizarrist publications, a general background knowledge of magical principles is assumed. (Bizarrist publications would say "do an Elmsley count," but not explain what that is.)

The stories must be adapted to your own persona, as is the case with most bizarrist stories. You must make most of the props and apparatus because these things are not the stuff you find in magic stores. Tarot decks and magickal objects that you would find in a metaphysical or New Age store often play a part in these effects. As with all such publications, they are intended to inspire your imagination to embellish the story.

I own the complete set of Invos, including the issues beyond the reprinted Volume 3. I regard them as a valuable part of my collection.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
You can buy the Complete Invocation on the Genii-Website for 65$ at the moment (special offer). Shipment in the US is free.

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Invocation volume 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL