The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » The Pasteboard Frolic Conspiracy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
kxxcheng
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of kxxcheng
The twins: http://www.dananddave.com (check out the videos and trailers)
I don't know much about Tudor so I'll let someone else fill you in.
Bone's website will be back up... soon. http://www.cheaterscheater.net

As for the rest, eh, just don't sweat it. Guys can be drama queens too, go figure.
Karen
Brickster
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Brickster
It stuns me how many poeple post under aliases. It is sad to see no one can post truthfully, even sadder, no one has anything better to do.
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Quote:
On 2005-02-12 15:53, Brickster wrote:
It stuns me how many poeple post under aliases. It is sad to see no one can post truthfully, even sadder, no one has anything better to do.

Isn't that the Truth! I hate being forced to not be able to use my "4jacks" user name.. I'm 4jacks everywhere... if you google it, you'll find several forums I participate in. HL is the first time I've been banned from any site...

The worst part Is I wasn't even involved in an agruement! Search up 7thgencivic.com for my username. I've done much worse! =D

But you've got the SAD part all wrong, the SAD part is getting banned for posting truthfully.
Tysmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
171 Posts

Profile of Tysmagic
H/L is somewhat over done. I pride myself on some of the fancy flourishes I do (the over head spring being my favorite) and they are fun to execute, yet I don't wear a black cloak and go around to people and say...nothing (because De’vo doesn't speak, since he does not want to, for those who don't know) why playing techno/trance music.
TAOBMAETS 666 or 999 Steamboat
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » The Pasteboard Frolic Conspiracy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL