The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jez Rose products » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
Quote:
On 2005-02-04 07:45, The Raised Eyebrow wrote:

snipped
You all need to take a sauna and then a chill pill.
Especially Rex who should know better!!!

snipped

Good advice in your post...

but the part I quoted ---

you don't see the fun we had at the expense of the readers...

mmmmmmmmm....

perhaps the point is made ---or overly obscured....

but for a moment - we got posters off poking fun at someone else at their expense --- a very brief, small, perhaps insignificant moment... but still a moment --- a glimmer, a repreive... a breath...a pause.

now perhaps we can get you back to constuctively critiquing product and the merits of the product and not discussing or poking fun at the person behind the product.

end all tyranny...

joey - check for spelling...

as for your other advice - that I snipped ---yeah cool
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
777 Posts

Profile of Loz
If only Raised Eyebrow had come in sooner....
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
Quote:
On 2005-02-04 16:18, Loz wrote:
If only Raised Eyebrow had come in sooner....

oh yes indeed
tache magic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of tache magic
I have just had a conference call with Doctors Royle, Leyser and Rose. They are working through the night to find the cure. Zlowinski is on call in A & E and Daley, Sawa, Bedwell and Eason have hit the uppers cabinet. Daley needs lots. He still feels responsible for loosing Kennedy. Vernon and Miller are still looking for him in Kansas.

Eusebio and rex have come full circle. I think we are all pleased for them as spelling and zenapobia is at the heart of all good magic. Although sometimes it is at the end with magic e and all that. I liked the warrior princess and am not sure why he didn't.

I am pleaswed to annouince the well expected news from Doctor rose. He will preforming on the repro Cruise 2006 and also acting as ship meedic. he has also been provisonally booked for the Haiti magic convenion "Black Magic ; Whats all the hoodoo with this voodoo". Pre registartion is available through derek lever.

I am hoping too impart great wisdom in the secrets but I understand with great power comes great responsiblity. Dr Jez rse is very pleased that discussions of his products, careers and backgroud has reached 6 pages. His greatest ambitions is for this to be bigger than cigapen.

Time is the hore of creativity so for now I must suckle at the foot of the headboard.

Your most
reverantial magyk mioke.

I'm going up to the spirit in the sky. Going up to the spirit in the sky; That's where I'm gonna go when I die.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Tache said "He is an experienced knowlegaeble performer who has the kind of knowlege that can only be gained from a doctorate"

Firstly, you are not a doctor, point - knowledgeable [sp], knowledge [sp] Failure to spell the one thing gained by a doctorate is what I expect from egotists.
I go to my GP with more knowledge then him. how about that!

Your statement shows profound ignorance and utter contempt for anyone without a doctorate. I know a few docs and they don't have the smarts you allude to.
I would like to know what kind of knowledge that can only be gained from a doctorate that cannot be gained in other ways!

I can do the things your beloved DR can with NLP, hyp, cold/hot and I bet I can do it 200% better. I did not study in the same way but I know my skills in this area are s'hot.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
ChristopherWallace
View Profile
New user
DGAF
49 Posts

Profile of ChristopherWallace
Partizan, I've noticed that an awful lot of your posts either state or allude to how good you are, what skills you have be it in the realms of 'street combat', magic, NLP or hypnotism etc, etc, and I see precious little to go on apart from your own word.

In my experience those who have to state how 's'hot' they are, are usually far from it. Reversely, those that are good never state how good they are.

I've got a pretty good idea what type of character you are but I am curious to hear you say in your own words why you think you are so good.
"The reason God gave us fingers is so we could hold a razor"
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
I was learning Hyp and clinical NLP about 18 years ago, Long before it was linked too magic.
- Mark Twain
ChristopherWallace
View Profile
New user
DGAF
49 Posts

I have to admit, I studied piano for a good number of years but if someone asked me if I was a 's'hot' pianist, I would have to say that I am pitifully bad.

The number of years one studies in a particular field does not correlate with one's skill or ability in that field.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
That was my point, point!

You have just agreed with my initial post on this topic. Checkmate mate!
- Mark Twain
ChristopherWallace
View Profile
New user
DGAF
49 Posts

I wasn't talking about Jez as we all know that skill and length of time studying are disparate. I was asking about you and your skill. You brought up how s'hot you were. I asked you why you thought that. You still have not answered the question.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
I combine many different fields of study to achieve an effect that is unique and powerful. This I am told, This I know, this I relate.

I am sorry if I sound arrogant but I find the preconceptions of people with a formal education about people without one to be offensive.

I live every day in wonder and lap up life like a dry dawg. I am happy every day and love every new experience. I learn many new things every day and make many observations in all parts of my life. This is the foundation of my skill.
- Mark Twain
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
777 Posts

Profile of Loz
It takes many years of dedication and focus mind meddling to get s'hot at Hyp.

But to NULP requires beards akimbo.

I think you all know what I'm talking about. Don't want to expose too much on the public forum.
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Thing is going back to a point mr rose said a few pages ago.about mr rose making mentalism propless err I'm sorry but the last time I saw you perform mr rose you were using (very badly) an imp pad.time before that you did your own accidental expose of the thought transmitter. as for publicity only good publicity helps you not bad george Michael and Michael jackson anyone.
tache magic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of tache magic
I like partsan. He is obviously a very, very man.

P's smarts exceed mine. I am sure. But I can insure you that doctor Rose is the highest human being alive. Doctor Jez roses clouds are made from pure oxygen, his skin is moist like a puddle.
His eyes produce lasers that can inhabit a human being from 60 yards and scroll through their protocols and drain it completely. He doesn't always use this power.It was cut from the final edit of palying tricks.

He once used his NLP skills to trauncate Dr Neil Fox from kelsey Grammar school who invented esp cards in the 1970's when working in the student radio booth. he used the cards in late night phone ins with vigins. They are still soemtimes used for this.

Parties ann has questions and luckily I have the answers. I interpret from the doctrine layed out by Doctor Rose. he says he is smarter than his Doctor. I know for a FACT that Boo Boo is smarter than your GP. That is what doctors sometiems steal pickernic baskets. I hope this answers your question.

I am pleased you learn a new thinsg everyday. The magic Café will help you in your research. There is much to discover amongst the diferent shades of green. I am sorry that I cannot comment on your other msuings as they didn't make sense.

Doctors make the best magicians because they can use their cavenous brain as a servante when they are not treating the infirm. Doctors live longer run faster and this can be prooved on the internet. Doctor Jez rose uses the techniqe of the laying on of hands to heal. He receives many lettesr from playing tricks viewerslooking for help. He cannot help thjem all. For those tht are lucky enough they recieve a buspass and a bettery to help them.

I have heard from doctor jez ros rthat Friday is world doctors in magic day. In due course details will be released fro how you can help make money for this cause. Buying from http://www.jezrose.co.uk is just one of the more obvious ways.

I am in his servants and yours.

Magic dean.

I am sorry for my tardiness in recent days. I have been working with Lenny Henry and Midgure on the fundraising packs for tomorrow. Dr Jez rose has been out vaccinating to stop the spread. Inocculatiosn go on apace from his surgery. His eminent colleague mark paul has taken time off from selling radio controlled cars to cover the phones. His smile is avaialbe still. Item number 456 783.

Each pack inclues a pair of rubber gloves, some Doctor jez rose parchment (MCU) and a pass to vsita a local medical faciltity. It is not guaranteed that Doctor rose will be present when you attend. These pack swill be avaialbel at all shops. You can still make direct donations though at http://www.jezrose.co.uk

Magic mike
Beware the milk chocodiles
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
LOL, LOL - tache magic, that last post of yours was so funny...I nearly peed my pants laughing. Oops, ok....sorry a bit of decorum is needed now...Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jez Rose products » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL