The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Female Flashers Admitted Free & Other Interesting Stories (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Utah Showmen
View Profile
Regular user
Utah Showman
135 Posts

Profile of Utah Showmen
Ladies & Gentlemen step in a little closer,

I have Wonders from all corners of the World, their Alive and their on the Inside,

For the next few minutes, I am going to offer you a one time admission.

Not for the price of an Adult ticket, not even for a child's admission, but FREE. So Step Right this Way, See what you have been hearing about.

Enter Now this is a one time offer so don't hesitate, don't give it a second thought just ENTER NOW!

Remember, It's always Alive on the Inside of Sideshow Central.

This was due to a carved redwood sign which he kept face down on the ticket box counter. It read "Female Flashers Admitted Free" by Pete Kolozsy

I manage a sideshow. Those words, reminiscent of an AA greeting, have come out of my mouth numerous times, because of my association with Carnival Diablo: "Canada's Premiere Travelling Circus Sideshow". I'm always a little awkward when I say them, because the idea of managing a sideshow is ridiculous to me. Sideshows don't have managers. They have Patches. They have Talkers. "Manager" is just too mainstream a word. "The Thrill You Get When They Can't Believe Their Eyes" by Liana Kerzner

Circus & Showmen's coming events.

Our Newest Link: Cliffhanger (Carnival Photos)

And right behind the curtain we have an extra added attraction, it will shock you it will amazes you and it's Alive on the Inside. Enter Now, You're Just In Time, So Go Now, It's Alive, It's Here, It's Now, So Join Now!

So Go Now, to Sideshow Central,

Wishing you the best,

John

John Robinson
Sideshow Central
Preserving the Past, Promoting the Future of the Sideshow
John Robinson
Sideshow World
Preserving the Past....Promoting the Future of the Sideshow

Step Right Up It's always Alive on the Inside of Sideshow World

So Go In Now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Female Flashers Admitted Free & Other Interesting Stories (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL