The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Portable close-up table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dano
View Profile
Loyal user
Centerville, OH
240 Posts

Profile of Dano
Morning All,

Has anyone used the portable table sold on http://www.deluxemagic.com? It appears to be a silverware box. Just curious, thanks. Smile
"Magic" is merely an illusion, but "Perception" is reality!
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
It really doesn't look bad. They just don't have any. With a Eureka base it would look great in the lobby of a fancy hotel or dining establishment. But they don't have any.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Dano,

I see what you mean about the silverware box, but it has a recessed top, so maybe it's custom made. And as King said, it's "out of stock".

Steve Smile
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Anyone know what's happened to this shop? They never replied to my email. Did they ever get these back in stock? I doubt it was a one off because they advertised in a magic magazine.

Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Portable close-up table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL