The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Orfices? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Next
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Next
In the Spellman DVDs, there is an effect entitled "Orfices" in which a bead is swallowed and reproduced in a variety of ways, the last being from the performer's eye. I know both Blaine and Angel performed similar effects in their specials. Is there any other source for this such effect or similar effects?

Someone informed me that something like this appeared on the Little Egypt Magic site in one of their manuscripts. Any help would be much appreciated.

(Effects using the body like that simply intrigue me. I absolutely adore them.)

Thanks in advance.

- Next
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
If you want to see your 'opposite' on the Café (with regards to this type of production), do a search on Café member Peter Marucci's posts using the word 'orifice'. Should be an interesting contrast!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
A version of this gem can be found hidden in the pages of The Amateur Magician's Handbook by Henry Hay.

Shane Wiker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Orfices? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL