The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » To rock music? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snap
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, USA
218 Posts

Profile of snap
Hey, guys. I just want some opinions on this. I have been doing the devil sticks (flower sticks, lunasticks, juggling sticks or whatever you want to call them) for three years, although I am working on learning the diablo and basic juggling, and a month or two ago I developed my first routine to rock music. I'm a big rock fanatic, so I thought it would be cool to do devil sticks to it. my first one was to "switchfoot" ammunition, and I am currently working on a couple to tobymac. I was just wondering how many of you form juggling routines to music, and, if you don't, what you think of the idea. thanx!!
**--snap--**
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
Hi Snap,
I don't do juggling myself, (no sense of coordination) but I enjoy watching someone with clubs, balls, or anything tossing them in the air and catching them. I think music background can add a new level of professionalism to the routine. If you are able to match your moves to the beat of the music, then you'll get plenty of ooohs and aahhhhs. I've seen several threads discussing music and everyone seems to agree it really adds to the act. Of course the choice of music should match what you are doing I think. I like the old fashioned circus music but then I'm old, so the modern rock wouldn't impress me personnally as much, but with today's younger audience you may be right on target with your choices. Good luck and keep practicing.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » To rock music? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL