The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Cross Twist Paul Harris patter. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Here is my patter. Really looking for some feedback. By the way...it is aimed to be romantic, girl picking up, charming and yet thoughtful.

Start by asking: What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen? (I improvise here depending on answer)

eventually leading to....

"Beauty is in the inside" Yeah a cliched saying, have you ever heard someone say that?(obviously rhetorical question...)....Then have you seen that same person ironically turn into a hypocrite in an instant. Someone "hot" comes around them and their idea of inner beauty suddenly seems to disappear.

To me it is just funny how confusing we have made the term beauty.

As confusing as all this, I guess at least its good all of us haver made our decisions on what we as individuals think is beautiful. I myself have come to the conclusion, you are beautiful. This is why I walked up to you. I was just stunned by all the beauty that just seems to flow around you.By this I just don't mean the way you look. Although you sure as hell are gorgeous physically. Yeah it is the first time I talk to you but I have that gut feeling about you. You know what I mean?

(Awaits response...no matter what response)...(people must be around I guess)...(or not....)

Does anyone else feel the beauty around us?

Look I will show you using the cards (deck is pulled out).

(Go through first turn over card thing).

That didn't work.

Oh I know we forgot to use your beauty!Ill try it again. Blow a kiss at the cards.You can actually see the symbolism of that kiss transfer the card.

(card is red now)...

You made it blush!

You are so beautiful. It is really unbelievable.

Yeah that's a wrap. I came up with the patter before I actually bought the effect and I can't wait to go try it. Any feedback guys? People do seem to like my patter...I have received many compliments...not to brag...maybe a little. Smile Smile

That's why I rarely post here...I know two guys who steal all my patter and ideas and effects....

Oh well....

Thoughts?
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Romantic patter is cool..

I sometimes use cross twist as the end of an ambitious. works better with a pretty girl. Basically "THE CARD" is hidden underneath the box and I force its namsake card from my blue deck. I go thru my ambitious card routine, I then steal "THE CARD" and proceed with the first phase of the cross where it turns over: "look even when just between two cards this card is so spoilt about being chosen by somebody as pretty as you." "would you like to see it again?" I set up for the colour change and ask her to actually hold the cards with me.

When the card changes to red I say " look its blushing cause you touched it.."
This card will be over the moon when you write your phone number on it!"

yes, being a playa means you take every chance!
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Ha I totally get where you are coming from.

I love the moon line!.....

but I don't want to be a hypocrite and copy it after all I said Smile

I think I'll go for a more laid back approach after all this I said.

like"hey heres my business card if you ever need ANYTHING".....I like the idea of giving HER the choice and hence if anything I KNOW how it all is. No call=Obvious she calls= another obvious. Ha....so its cool.
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
No no . I have no problem in using this. you have my written expressed permission to go play with my patter. Only condition is that whenever you score a phone number you have to post the story in this thread! lol

Here's my busoness card if you ever need anything seems to lack charm. Try " tonight you think about today, and the first thing that comes to mind is this wonderful magicial moment that left you amazed. I know you'll wanna text/sms me about it. you'll find my number here" Now say this with a wink and a smile think James bond, not CarrotTop

Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Cross Twist Paul Harris patter. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL