The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can you change my name ?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
I do use my real name on this site..however after some thinking & consideration, I would like to change it to a screen-name. Is this possible? And be able to keep my post count.

The sn I would like to use is MindPhantom.
Self concept is destiny..
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
The reason I want the change is that I don't wan't people doing google searches on me and finding my comments on the internet. There are 2 boards that I belong to that I use my real name..this one & gamingfloor.com

Someone that I had a meeting with in the last few days knew an AWFUL lot about me. And got the wrong impression. This person didn't have my e-mail address either.

If you don't want to change it fine.. then delete my account.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Poof! Your new name is MindPhantom!
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
THat's great - I have sent two PN to staff and was recommended that I post it here and as to date I have not received any help in making this change.
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Thank you Mary B!!
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
What did you want your new name to be Rex? I never got a message from you about this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can you change my name ?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL