The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Magical happenings! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonty the Magician
View Profile
New user
West Yorkshire UK
73 Posts

Profile of Jonty the Magician
Wow, magical happenings! When I first open up the Café page I can see red mugs in the various postings telling me there's something new since I last looked. However, as soon as I actually log on, they ALL go white! Is this some strange and mysterious magical colour transformation illusion that only the Inner Circle know about, or is it just me and my tired old computer?! Does this happen to anyone else at all? Smile Cheers!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jon, when you first come to the Café, the system doesn't know who you are so every message is new. Once you log on, you are recognized and only those messages that are new should be in red.

Try deleting your cookies and temp files relating to the Café and then log in again. This should reset the mugs to the proper color going forward.
Where the magic begins
Jonty the Magician
View Profile
New user
West Yorkshire UK
73 Posts

Profile of Jonty the Magician
Thanks Dave, I'll give that a try. I never really did understand this modern technology!

Jon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Magical happenings! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL