The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
554 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Hi,
I am looking for a wallet that allows me to peek and also to use it in a Himber manner. I wonder if there is such a complete tool for mentalists ( Himber function is mandatory). Any suggestion, also for more complete wallets is eagerly awaited

Thanks a lot

Fabio
Vision
View Profile
Veteran user
London
395 Posts

Profile of Vision
Hello Fabio!

You should be interested in a book Im bringing out soon. It's about the Himber Wallet for mentalism use. Im really quite pleased with it, it should be out on the market soon:ish. Still indecisive whether I should print it or release it as an ebook.

Sincerely,
Daniel Young
www.awonderfulmind.blogspot.com
check it out for new products.
Tom Lauten
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of Tom Lauten
The Mindspy wallet is pretty fine for both peeks and hidden switches. Is is a larger style wallet (105mm x 150mm when closed) as it incorporates a thin pad but it is very natural looking and quite thin...nice finish as well.
Living at and loving Loch Ness!
Aarnoud Agricola
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Aarnoud Agricola
Some himber wallets are suitable as peek devices. The z-type wallets are not good for that. See "Mind Myth and Magic" Flipsight (p. 16- 19). I have the mindspy wallet, but I don't use it. For me it doesn't feel good to put a business card with written information in my own wallet. I prefer billet work. In my mentalism act I use a himber wallet with an index for a precognition book test, inspired by Larry Becker in one of the Desert Brainstorm (6.5) video's.
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Fabio...if you want the best quality wallets made for Mentalists today, check out this link. If he dosen't have it, he'll probably make it for you.

http://www.evildan.biz/leather/

~Rick~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL