The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The Gold Mine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
I am just getting back into magic and just wanted to thank Steve Brooks and the rest of the Café crew for a great site. My knowledge and skill set has really grown since I've been on this site. Thanks to the Café I have learned about guys like Jeff Pierce, Steven Youell, Vinny Marini, Dan Turcotte, and countless others. A newbie (or experienced magicians for that matter) couldn't find a better resource short of studying one on one with somebody.
Thanks guys,

Jack
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
That´s what I say.....

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
I honestly can't think of a better or power resource on the Internet for magicians. The sheer amount of information and interaction is stunning. Steve Brooks has done a remarkable thing with the Café. Best,
Brad Burt
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I have to agree. The responses from fellow magicians and the freedom to interact and exchange ideas on this forum is great!

I have been to other forums where people hardly reply and threads are mainly placed by people who jus wanna know secrets (I wont say which forum). In Magic Café, we get responses almost every other day.

in addition, the occasionally participations by professional magicians and mentalists like larry becker, banachek, osterlind is a great plus too!!

Thanks Steve and all the moderators for maintaining this forum!

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The Gold Mine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL