The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » After School Magic Classes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Michael
I would appreciate any ideas regarding teaching an after school magic class. Do you have the kids pay individually for the class? Length of each class and number of classses to offer? Who is the best contact person - PTA/PTO president, principal,? Recommended ages? I already teach magic classes at area park districts, but I'm having difficulty "getting into schools". Thanks
Drew from Spotlight
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
124 Posts

Profile of Drew from Spotlight
Brian For a has an excellent video tape called “Teaching a Magic Class for Kids”. He also has an audio tape as well that addresses all of those issues.

I believe the web address is http://www.floraco.com

I’m sorry the man’s name is Brian Flora – don’t know how I screwed that up?
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Michael:

I agree with Drew. Get Brian Flora's tapes right away - for someone who wants to get into the after-school teaching of magic, these tapes will help you a bunch.

Flora's stuff is expensive (BTW, he passed away about a month ago, but his wife Jan is still operating the business), but worth it. He covers it all: what to do during the class, what to charge, material fees, classroom management, etc.

I've been teaching magic classes for many years, and Brian's tapes Drastically changed my approach. My classes are much better after following Brian's formala for success.

He also sells a second video tape by Dave Risley that covers teaching magic in daycare centers. I have that tape too, and it's excellent if you're into that market.

Ron Reid
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » After School Magic Classes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL