The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Copperfield and Animals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
Counting the duck and the scorpion, nowadays DC uses only animals and no gorgeous girl assistants in his show.
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
How about the Elephant in the Video to Life act? (aka Million Dollar Mistery with steroids).
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Mattia
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Mattia
Quote:
On 2005-02-14 19:33, WesRay wrote:
I've grown up watching a good amount of Copperfield's TV specials through the years, and I don't recall him ever using animals very much at all (IF at all).

Anyone know why this is? I realize animals aren't every magician's preference, but you'd think he'd do at least a few animal illusions once in a great while. It almost makes me think he's strictly against dealing with animals.

Any thoughts?

I think it's a matter of "style". Every magician is different:DC uses only Webster the duck in some tricks(like the duck bucket),but he's a magician doing grand illusions. Grand illusions as the one he performs rarely admits animals. If You think a bit about it,they're many magicians who don't use animals in their show. It's just a choice...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Copperfield and Animals (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL