The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Impossible Signed Card to Any Wallet by Cody Fisher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Anybody saw this routine live and could comment ???

"Impossible Signed Card to Any Wallet by Cody Fisher

Many years ago, Cody Fisher created an effect called “Transposition Prediction.” It was one of three effects that helped him win the T.A.O.M. close up competition in 1996. During that convention Cody had several magicians inquire about his card to wallet effect, however he has kept it pretty much to himself for several years.

Two years ago while working the Magic Castle, Cody had an idea for a major improvement on his original routine. This is the end result. This is a truly an impossible card to any wallet! "
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
I use Transposition Prediction. I didn't know that there was an imporvement. Where did you hear of this?
~Joe
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I saw the add on HOCUS POCUS website.Could you tell me what you think of this routine?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Impossible Signed Card to Any Wallet by Cody Fisher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL