The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Square-Circle size limits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

B&B Magic
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of B&B Magic
A few years ago I had the bright idea to try my craft skills and construct a production item (my wife refers to this period of time as The Square-Circle Fiasco). Anyway, after swearing off prop-building for a few years, the bug has finally bitten me again. I'd like to tackle another Square-Circle (yes, I have dummy written on my forehead) but I was hoping for a little input before I lock myself in the garage.
What is the smallest S-C box you've ever encountered? I'd like to make a small one, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be as deceptive.
Any thoughts?
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
I have encountered on that is a "Pocket Square Circle" it fit easy on your palm. didn't even reach your fingers. and was about 3 inches tall. Was cute. Deceptive. No. Not really. It's didn't hold much (tube was a little larger than a film canister). So I would not back it anywhere near that size if you want it to be deceptive.

Magically yours,

Matt Kielbiski
Quick Change Artist
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The smallest I have ever had, used a 35mm film canister for the circle.

(That is about 1.5" tall and 1" diameter.)

Of course, it was near useless. You could fold up a dollar bill in it.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
m.ruetz
View Profile
Veteran user
Peoria Arizona, USA
378 Posts

Profile of m.ruetz
The Milson Worth small one I used to have had a tube about the size of a small soup can. I imagine any smaller would be very limiting.
MagicGizmo: Magic Articles, Classifieds, Videos, and more
http://magicgizmo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Square-Circle size limits (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL