The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » I would like you guys opinions!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daz222
View Profile
Elite user
Wales
439 Posts

Profile of daz222
Brilliant idea mate, I would buy one, I like the stuff but don't know how to use it to its full effect. go for it! daz
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
Hi,

I have been thinking of putting it back into production. I am going through sort of a burn out. Smile If I do decide to do this, it will be in booklet format instead of a PDF like my recent 2. I might add Phoenix Rising in as well.. I am just not certain of what lies ahead for me as far as magic goes. My main attention has been on getting prepared for Marine Corp bootcamp, but who knows? Thanks for the support!

Later,
James
daz222
View Profile
Elite user
Wales
439 Posts

Profile of daz222
Well, what about pdf aswell? wouldnt that help sales? just a though as I havnt done that yet?!.......

daz
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
Hey daz,

My PDF experiences have been pretty bad. Piracy, and not nearly the recognition I want.

Later,
James
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
There are things you can do with PDFs to gain a little security, though not a lot.
You can specify the need for passwords to open them, and different passwords to change the security settings. You can even tie the security to digital ID certificates.
Still not a perfect system, but no less so than print, at that point.
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
daz222
View Profile
Elite user
Wales
439 Posts

Profile of daz222
Well, same here, I thought you had done it before or had experience with it before?! why I don't know! would you ship to the UK? Smile any way, keep us up to date! daz
James Watkins
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of James Watkins
Hey Daz,

I have done two PDFs, and I just wasn't crazy about the experience. If I do decide to do it, which I am not sure I will, I would probably put it through actual dealers, so it would be no problem to get it to the UK. Again, I am not sure if I am going to do this though.

Later,
James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » I would like you guys opinions!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL