The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Found $1 FantasmaMagic stripper decks at Dollar store! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chdavisjr
View Profile
New user
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
9 Posts

Profile of chdavisjr
I had to pass this on to everyone!
I was shopping the local Everything a Dollar store (Dollar Tree) the other day looking for things I could use as magic props. I came across a rack with a whole box of Fantasma Magic Stripper/marked decks. I couldn't believe it! I bought all 12 for $1 each! I will use these to practice with, maybe cut up for gaff cards, and I also bought a can of roughing spray to make my own invisible deck! If you are looking for cheap cards, the hurry to your nearest Dollar store! These sell for $5 and more in the magic stores! These are great for beginners and more advanced users as well!
Chalmers
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
That is an incredible price!

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
magicnewb
View Profile
New user
USA
77 Posts

Profile of magicnewb
Hey if you can fine a 99 cent store they sometimes cell stripper decks, marked decks, and svangali decks for a buck each and are in decent qulity.
Tabasco
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
219 Posts

Profile of Tabasco
Wish we had such store here in Holland.
the biggest card trick exchange center,
we have over 1600 tricks in our indexes.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There are often some very good deals at the Dollar Stores. In the pet section, for a dollar I just bought three tennis balls intended as throw toys for a dog. I will use them for loads in cups and balls because they are animal skin print covers. There is a tiger, leopard and a cow (black and white spots). I've never seen them anywhere else!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Found $1 FantasmaMagic stripper decks at Dollar store! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL