The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New reviews... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
What's new section of ronjo.com - SYZYGY on swami by Lee Earle - anything new on swami effects here?
Also, Messing With Minds by James Biss - anyone know about this?

Thanks, just interested, Tom.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
If you search around there were recently several posts about Messing with Minds by James Biss (James is also a recent Café member, so I'm sure if you p'm him you could get some questions answered).

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
I have seen James Biss perform on a number of occasions. He has a very friendly and warm style.

I acknowledge that I haven't read his book yet.

However, I see on other posts that a few jealous Toronto magician/mentalists are trying to bad-mouth James. They really offer very little constructive advice. I think this is unjustified and should be ignored. I also know that his book is selling quite well here in Toronto and plan to pick up my own copy.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New reviews... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL