The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magician in Sprint Commercial... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Priest
View Profile
New user
NYC
100 Posts

Profile of Priest
I am wondering if anyone knows who the first magician in these series of Sprint commercials is. Is he known? (And I'm not talking about Sigfreid and Roy!)

~Priest~
"Funk is not something U can buy at the corner store.
It is something that U find deep within Ur Soul!"
.:The One Year Project:. .:Forums:.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
What happens in the commercial? i.e. What does said magician do in the commercial? Maybe I've seen it, I just need some clarification.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I have seen it only once. He does a little card manip. and a few other tricks it is a white backdrop, and a small base table.

I swear I read who he was somewhere on this board but I'll be dern if I can find the thread any more.

Wait a tick, I remember now it is for Cingular Wireless
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I think I heard somewhere that he is just an actor that was taught those effects for the commercial. I'm almost sure someone mentioned this at The Magic Castle last week.
The funny thing is I got a bunch of calls just after it started playing because I had just submitted some spec commercials that dealt with magic... but they weren't stolen because mine use the magic of Shoot Ogawa.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Priest
View Profile
New user
NYC
100 Posts

Profile of Priest
Thanks x-treem! Also for clearing up the fact that it is Cingular and not Sprint.

My mistake! Smile

~P~
"Funk is not something U can buy at the corner store.
It is something that U find deep within Ur Soul!"
.:The One Year Project:. .:Forums:.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
The magicians name is Justin Kredible & he was also on 30 Seconds To Fame (as I stated in a post on an earlier topic)
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I was mistaken. He is not just an actor, but a fellow magician. The guys in Hollywood Magic told me the full story. Apparently Justin needed to get a bunch of magic for the commercial audition because his stuff was lost or stolen. He bought just about everything you see in the commercial and went on to get the part and use all the apparatus. Great story.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magician in Sprint Commercial... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL