The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Simple Mentalist Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Grimm
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Grimm
I'm just getting started in mentalism, toying around with psychometry, and two book tests and such. There was one very simple trick I learned from Lance Burton's website but I wanted to know from other people's personal experience how consistently it works. The trick is two different coins in the both of the spectators hands they hold the selected coin to their forehead while you aren't looking and when you turn you can state which hand and object they used. I understand the science behind why this works but I'm not sure how practically it actually works. Any comments would be helpful.
D.Paul
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of D.Paul
Hi,
By the sound of things I think I know what trick you are talking about. Yes it can be effective and it is really subtle as long as you don't repeat it to often. Check out Banacheks psychological subtleties.

Darren
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
940 Posts

Profile of nique
If this is the method I think it is, I think it will work but effectiveness will vary from person to person.
https://youtube.com/user/nateuqin

"ChairLess - A Chair Prediction"

"Epique - A Mental Epic"

"TAP - The Assignment Prediction"

PM or email me for details:

niquetan@gmail.com

Reviews here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462773&forum=303&13

https://m.facebook.com/niquetanmindreader/

www.niquetan.com
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
It works better on a light skinned person, obviously. But it does work pretty consistently
D.Paul
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of D.Paul
A little tip, when you do get the right hand the coin is in, before you ask them to open there hand take a guess at heads or tails if you get it right it blows them away. If you miss well better luck next time.
Jordan Waller
View Profile
Special user
London
610 Posts

Profile of Jordan Waller
I open a gues which hand the coin routine with this one. In my routine I get about 6 people up have them do the above, get everyone of them except one which I purposely get wrong. I then try the effect again with this person getting it correct 3 times in a row, finishing with revealing the date of the coin in their hand.
One day I will write a book
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Try to practice it with as many different people as you can, to get the knack.
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
I know this one ! just look at the hand that ismore pink or reddish and the pale one has it. Good luck. Keep them guessing, but you guess right ! or at least try LOL Nice to see you here Grimm get ready to learn a ton. Private message me with any other things you are trying to know OK
ThomasBerger
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of ThomasBerger
Geez, we created monster!!

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Simple Mentalist Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL