The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bottle Gizmo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I am looking for something that you can produce a bottle from. I remember reading something about a Bottle Gizmo. I am not sure where to get it from now. The site that use to supply it is not up http://www.fabricmanipulation.com

Can someone help with this. Thanks

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
Just went to the site and it is working again just in case you are still having problems the number on the site is 1-702-242-6558
n3cromanc3r
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of n3cromanc3r
Yep, the bottle gizmo is there. And they are mightly proud of it (as well as the silk holder)
PyroJeffNic
View Profile
Regular user
Alberta, Canada
161 Posts

Profile of PyroJeffNic
They area amazing down there... I was at pcam 2004and when she showed me I was blown away but the easyness of the load.. it is fantastic
retrostylemagic
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
Lynette Welch is an expert at fabricating specialized products for magicians. She's the "go to" person for the Malini Egg Bag (I have two and they are a delight to use), as well as having a custom Toppit installed in your coat. The Bottle gimmick is a great solution for this effect. Give her a call.

Jim
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Thanks guy for all of you help. I will check the site again. If it doesn't work then I will use the number. I love the Café for this. Thanks again.

Michael

Update: March 22 2005

I got ahold of Lynetta at Fabric Manipulation and unfortunatly they do not have anything for Wine bottles. She has been working on that idea for some time. But for anyone that wants to do wine just a heads up.

Cheers,

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Why didn't you mention originally you wanted to produce a wine bottle. It would have solved the problem much quicker. Get the scarf trick called THIS or wait for Paul Kozak's new version to be put out by Hocus-Pocus in the near future.

If you want a body load, then get SPLASH-BOTTLE from France. I have one, if you want to purchase PM or email me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bottle Gizmo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL