The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bill In Lemon KNIFE ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
Has any-one got a review on this Item ?
Sounds like a nice way of doing the BIL gag with a 'signed' bill !
Any-one got one or know the best price available in U.K. ?
Thanx in advance, Kenny
Magic ain't an illusion ! it's a "way of life"
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Not sure what effect you're referring to exactly, but a friend of mine bought something that sounds similar from Tannens a few years back. Basically, the knife did all the work for you. It was terrible and he sent it back. Difficult to work with and because the bill could not actually be signed, the resulting effect was not worth the effort. There are tons of methods for doing bill in lemon. Get Doc Eason's bar magic tapes from L&L (you can get the vhs tapes now for $10. What a steal. Some of the best tapes around). He teaches the Steve Spill version which is all you will ever need to know.
kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
Emyers, Thanx- yes it was the Tannens knife I saw advertised.
Sounded good, but I will take your advice on board, especially as you can't have the bill signed ! !
Cheers Kenny.
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
HI,
when I was in Blackpool convention I noticed a second hand one on dereck lever (turus magic) stand
Phillip
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I've never bought a Tannen product that I was happy with, so I am a little biased, but I can tell you from handling it that this is not something you will enjoy using. Glad I could help.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I have this knife and have used it before. You CAN, in fact, do a signed bill with it, and at least mine is well made. I have my own version of the effect, but I have used this when I didn't have the "set up" time to get my own version ready, and it worked just fine.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
Sounds bad for tannens eh?
I think I may pass on this one Thankyou guys, Vheers Kenny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bill In Lemon KNIFE ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL