The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sparks Silk Shooter And Inflator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Need a review and advice from anyone who owns it .

Is it quiet ? I'm looking for the effect of a self-inflating balloon. Obviously the mystery of such a feat is not very great if there is a hissing sound of air as the balloon inflates .

Here's the dealer description:

Unlike other CO2 launcher's that only work once with expensive cartridges, Sparks Silk Shooter and Inflator will work 10 times on one inexpensive cartridge costing you as little as 10 cents per use. No need to order special cartridges, the Silk Shooter and Inflator uses standard paintball/BB gun CO2 cartridges. Spark's Silk Shooter and Inflator will launch a 12 inch silk 10 feet, blast a complete snowstorm in a snap or produce a large non-toxic cloud of smoke from cornstarch. With the special inflator attachment, you can inflate a 260 balloon from your fingertips. Small enough to conceal, this is a truly versatile device. The Sparks Silk Shooter and Inflator comes with both the shooter and inflator attachments
magician72593
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of magician72593
About this product, does anyone know if it can be used to produce enough air to perform snow storm?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I bought these items about 10 years ago. They are good and quiet and used as described. I haven't used any of them for years. But they are worthy of considersation for sure.

j
magician72593
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of magician72593
Can it produce consecutive air ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sparks Silk Shooter And Inflator (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL