The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Color Changing knives with keychains (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a standard set of color changing knives that has a small ring that would allow me to attach the knives to my set of keys. I want this for Pit Hartling's idea in The Book.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
David,

You are at the home office! Chicago Cutlery.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
These were available in the 1980's by Jose De LaTorra out of New Jersey. I have not seen anything from this dealer in many years. The knives are from Spain.

The Ken Brooke line sold Juan Tamariz knife set, originally they had this feature. Contact Stevens Magic to see if the current sets they carry have the key chain loop on one end.
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
No reason to look for special knives. Use the set you like and have someone weld/solder a small ring to one end.

Look in the Yellow Pages for metal workers or machine shops.
zhuanan
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of zhuanan
Can someone please tell me the effects of Colour Changing Knives? Sounds like the knives will change it colour...
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
The Color Changing Knives begins by dealing three piles of seven knives each. Then the spectator is asked to think of one knife. The knives are gathered up and dealt out again into seven rows of three. This dealing continues until the spectator takes one of the knives and plunges it into his own heart.

In other words, it's a varient of the 21 card trick.
Stefan S.
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Stefan S.
The knives Pit is using are the Tamariz ones, as far as I know Steven Magic Emporuim used to sell them!?

Best

Stefan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Color Changing knives with keychains (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL