The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Locking Folding Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr. Faust
View Profile
Regular user
Louisville, Kentucky
183 Posts

Profile of Dr. Faust
I agree that gaffed coins should not be handed out for examination. You're just asking to be busted. No matter how much a folding coin may lock, I can't imagine how anything could conceal the necessary cuts. It's just the nature of the beast, as they say.

The only exceptions are very securely locking versions of Scotch and Soda and the Locking $1.35 Trick. I always hand those out, simply because they pass even the most careful examinations. They're just designed for scrutiny, so why not flaunt them?

Gratefully-Gimmicked,

Dr. Faust
"I have such sights to show you!"
Aaron Moring
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
165 Posts

Profile of Aaron Moring
I just a had a quick question to bring up this older topic: Does anyone own/has anyone seen one of these Himber Locking Folding Coins? I was browsing through a 1962 Genii and found the advertisement. It was listed as an item limited to 50 pieces. So, basically, do they exist anymore? Just wondering.
Aaron Moring
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Porper and I have created a folding bottle cap... It is in prototype stage right now, but will soon be available... totally different principle, but those that have seen it can't wait to get one. Imagine, taking the cap of any water bottle and putting the cap inside the bottle.

Posted: Jun 4, 2005 2:10pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Joe hopes to have some at LVMI.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Locking Folding Coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL