The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Neon Light Tube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abra
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of abra
Does anyone know where I can obtain a neon light tube 3' long 1" in dia. and I would need to have it battery operated.

Thanks,

Abra
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
What do you need it for?

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
I use battery operated NEON for a variety of stuff. You might check out This place and look at their 2X wire. If encased in a plastic tube, it could possible give you the desired effect. I was the 1st place winner of their contest a couple of months ago. I have ALOT of experience using this stuff. PM me if you have any questions.
knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of knmagic
That is absolutely a great site. Thank you very much muzicman. I was looking for somryhing similar to that.
Keb
Norrabmagic
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Norrabmagic
You may also want to look into luminescent tape. It is battery powered and can be wrapped around any kind of pole creating the illusion of a long bulb ie: broom suspension pole etc. there is a topic devoted to it eslewhere in the forum. It is also a really cool accent to add to illusion bases etc. Copperfield is currently using it on his portal vanish over the audiences heads.
Deke Rivers
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Deke Rivers
Contact Wisconsin magician Glen Gerard. Over ten years ago he developed a battery-operated neon hoop for his levitation. Since then, a few others have made them, but I believe Glen's is the first, and perhaps the only battery operated model.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Neon Light Tube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL