The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » favorite flourish? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Cap!! I just want to say I love your video and I've almost got all of the cuts down. (Cap cut is killer. I don't know how you do it like you do.) I was curious if you had any suggestions, because I can't get BRS and such as smooth as I'd like them, even slow. It seems that when the packets go around they get stuck sometimes and it just doesn't flow right.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Cap Cut is verrry clever!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
You have got to be kidding! LOL, Cap cuts? LOL. It’s just another sybil variation. How many are there anyway?
aby9plp
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
255 Posts

Profile of aby9plp
OMG!! I can’t believe that some people actually still like sybil variations after what superhandz already showed. Wow, some people will never move on. Capcut is history and isn't worth a penny compared to the new flourishes out there. Anyways, if you guys like boring and pointless variations, then it’s only your problem.
-aka-
Phoenix
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
My favorites.

Fan Twirl - Jerry
Flipback Fan - De'vo
Easy Opener - De'vo

Bone. Smile
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
rooooony
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of rooooony
Yo bone, nice picture. I never thought of doing the birdy on the thumb.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Yeah, De'vo does it on his thumb. I think that's where he got the idea. He also does it on his nose. LOL. Come on Bone, let's see it! Did you try it yet?
rooooony
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of rooooony
Nah cheif, De’vo does it on his middle finger. Check the video again.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
The spider cut revelation, (of my own invention.) I will post a picture as soon as I can.
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Quote:
On 2003-09-14 18:15, phantomace wrote:
Yeah, De'vo does it on his thumb. I think that's where he got the idea. He also does it on his nose. LOL. Come on Bone, let's see it! Did you try it yet?

Hey why don't you try it?
I told you my nose is not that high.

Bone. Smile

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Rooony,
He DOES do it on this thumb, pencil, nose etc... I saw some pictures & videos he had on his website in his files directory. The same way I found his "other" ctg advertisment page ( http://www.superhandz.com/ctg.htm ) that isn't even up yet. Besides, just ask him. lol. Jeez, some people. Bone knows De'vo does that stuff! Guess you aren't "in" Mr. Rooony.
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Yo,

Check out Handlordz forum, there's the explanation there. hehehe.

To make it clear first, I got the idea on thumb from De,vo from his video balancing on middle finger, I just tried to make on the thumb, I asked De' before, we've talked about it.

De'vo actually does it on thumb and other places but he doesn't show it on video because of those copied frogs. Hehehe, though I didn't see or read, I just can do on thumb only. lol

Smile

Peace,

Bone.
P.S: Yo phantom go and check my topic in handlordz boi.. hehehe.

Oh, one more thing, I think De'vo doesn't like me put picture of the fan here.

I shall take it out and change to another one too.

Bone. Smile

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Daryl's hot shot cut rules!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
rlk7
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rlk7
I like the Charlier cut and the super duper cut.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Hey bone, is that the flipback fan you've got there? I can't wait to learn it. Also, why are you so excited about CTG if you can do all the moves already?
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
There is more on CTG, that's why he's excited. We still haven't seen some of the things.
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
He can't do all the moves! lol. I think Bone has trouble with the smooth Opener, and the best moves have not been shown.

Heaven Display and the CTG have and will not be shown on the web. They say the DVD is worth those 2 moves alone! I had the chance to see a vid of the Heaven Display a while back (before I got yelled at… lol) and it is worth every penny to have something SO different! It is pretty easy to do, just about any serious flourisher should have no problem with it. What makes it so cool is that no one has thought of, or done it before! Love it, Love it, Love it!

-Sure Bone could do it, if he can figure out what it is on his own… lol.
J
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
LOL, I can't wait for the birdy fan. The idea that De'vo presented where you can make it look like the fan is floating, is definitely very, very cool. I'm glad that I found out about this right before it was released. If I knew any earlier, I don't think I could have stood the wait.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » favorite flourish? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL