The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Illegal Magic via P2P Progs. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
Yeah I got a copy of that ebook...I particularly don't like the ebook format tho..like you said nothing can replace hardbacks or dvd's
The Presitidigitationist
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Muzicman wrote: "I would guess that the majority of the folks downloading e-books are only interested in the secrets, because if they were serious about the art, they would be too busy with the material they already have to spend time downloading something they don't really need".

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I have to disagree with your statement.
I have a number of e-books that I downloaded off of http://www.allmagicguide.com and I am more interested in Magic these days than I have been in the last 20+ years.
At this time I am much more interested in Sleights, Flourishes and Presentation than learning "secrets" to tricks.
I am interested in collecting as many books, lecture notes, pamphlets, DVD's and MP3's as I can and this also includes e-books as well.
Some people do not like the e-book format and that is just fine but I for one will take my information in any form that I can.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Illegal Magic via P2P Progs. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL