The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Greatest Collection of Magic Performances Ever Assembled on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I wouldn't call Fernando Keops performance a dog. What was boring about him? I thought he was dinified and charming. And that demonstration was amazing. Not boring at all in my opinion.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-06-11 15:40, cfrancis wrote:
I wouldn't call Fernando Keops performance a dog. What was boring about him? I thought he was dinified and charming. And that demonstration was amazing. Not boring at all in my opinion.

I found it flat and dull. I'll take a david Regal performance over Keops anyday.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Oh, Regal's There and Back is amazing. But to me, comparing him to Keops is like comparing apples and oranges.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
MagicChris
Fernando Keops is charming and amazing, his skill level in close up magic is amazing, he studied magic with Marlo, Venon, Tamariz and others, he is a full time worker in las Vegas, if you want to take a deeper look in his new material check the DVD (Collection of Magic Performances Ever Assembled on DVD) in the part (Other DVDS filmed by L&L publishing) and you can see more of his new material. I promese you he is a master and a very fun magician, with an amazing level in cards, perfect seconds with both hands, stacking work, one handed second deals, estimations, coins, dices etc, a lot of magicians think very very high about him, take a look in his web page, http://www.fernandokeops.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-06-12 17:12, Alejandro Peterson wrote:
MagicChris
Fernando Keops is charming and amazing, his skill level in close up magic is amazing, he studied magic with Marlo, Venon, Tamariz and others, he is a full time worker in las Vegas, if you want to take a deeper look in his new material check the DVD (Collection of Magic Performances Ever Assembled on DVD) in the part (Other DVDS filmed by L&L publishing) and you can see more of his new material. I promese you he is a master and a very fun magician, with an amazing level in cards, perfect seconds with both hands, stacking work, one handed second deals, estimations, coins, dices etc, a lot of magicians think very very high about him, take a look in his web page, http://www.fernandokeops.com

Oh, he's got his chops down. And I'm sure he's a beautiful, spiritual person. I just didn't care for the performance.

There are guys that can fly faster on guitar than Eddy Van Halen and Eric Clapton. But, they are missing that X factor. Same in magic.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
MagicChris,
I agree 100%percent with you, but first you need to see him perform magic, because you only saw him do a real gambling demo.

that's what top magicians think about him.

Added to his uncanny skill is an engaging and pleasing personality, and people truly enjoy being bewildered by his whole attitude and way of presentation. Fernando, you are very generous to so enlighten readers with methods.

Dai Vernon.

"Fernando performs magic the only way 'latinos' know and do: with the heart. In anything he does, on stage or close-up, you can feel his soul, you can see his passion, you can share the experiences of a true artist. His sleight of hand are flawless, his presence on stage demands respect. Do not hold this against him.... but is also my friend!"

Aldo Colombini

ITALY

Fernando Keops is one of those technical magicians that has impressed me the most in my artistic life. His magic is clear, direct and amazing. He is a virtuous, able to surprising in close-up as well as stage acts. He is a maker of the impossible. Owner of a self confidence and personality that together make Fernando Keops signature.

Henry Evans

It is very difficult to write about someone who is as talented as Fernando Keops! His versatility is almost impossible to describe. He is entertaining in all facets of magic from stage to close-up. I admire his presentations, rapport with the audience, and his keen sense of wit. I feel very proud and privileged to call Fernando a close and valued friend over these many years that we have known each other. He never fails to amaze me.

Martin Nash
CANADA

As I have witness many times at his appearances in Hollywood and Las Vegas, when he is performing for an audience it is like watching a world class conductor directing musicians. He is giving his orchestra every detail and nuance. He is subtly directing the audience where to look, when to laugh and giving them a precious moment of wonder they will never forget. Fernando Keops is truly a maestro.

Kevin James

Fernando Keops is a unique, one of a kind, kind of guy. For decades, Dai Vernon stressed "Be yourself" and Fernando is Fernando 100%! His manner, flair, costume, gestures, jewelry, accent, and passion for magic are just a few of the wonderful qualities that make up this original performer.

Daryl

Fernando is a very special artist, unique and one of a kind. His work with cards is plain incredible!

Tommy Wonder

Fernando is ambidextrously amazing, with a sizzling style that overwhelms the senses while astonishing the mind. But not even his flashy attire can compete with his truly incredible skill at performing both close up sleight of hand as well as stage magic. You simply have to experience the magic of Fernando Keops to believe it!

Michael Ammar

If you want to read more about him and what magicians think about his work visit his web page.
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
"Dr. Strangetrick" immediately went into my repertoire, and it helped me get a gig at my local Media Play store. I used it again just today, and the lady I showed it to immediately asked for a card, because her family has a birthday coming soon.

I really like this effect. It's fully self-contained and easy to master.

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I just got my version for free with this months Genni magazine.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
I guess L&L didn't sell enough on their website.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Greatest Collection of Magic Performances Ever Assembled on DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL