The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Cheap Table Base (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
While servicing a hospital here (my day job) I happened to go to the maintenance area. They had several IV stands down for repair. I asked for one and they gave it to me as it seems they throw them out rather than repair them. The one I took had five wheels,(very stable) was chrome and perfect. This one had a platform to hold instruments. I sawed it off there and made an open top table for it. Looks great, works great, and the price was right.
Rick
adzimme
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of adzimme
Great Idea !!!!! I've got contacts at multiple hospitals (wife an RN, bro a PharmD), I've been looking to build a table, now I don't have an excuse Smile.
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
The wheel setup of old computer chairs can look really cool if the chair is removed. I have to admit in every competition stage act I ever invented, I got my bases at salvation army. Ita amazing whats junk to one person is gold to us.
Viano
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Viano
I have had two worn out computer chairs in my attic for years. Today they will come down and begin their conversion to a new table.
Rich
Hobie the Magical Hobo Clown
View Profile
New user
Niagara, Ontario
68 Posts

Profile of Hobie the Magical Hobo Clown
That's a great idea. I have used TV tables because they were light an they work great for birthdays. I just painted mine red and put gold fringe around it. There are so many items you can use if you just look.
One Mustn't study a magician to closely,
Never look up his sleeve,
Never look under his hat,
Just sit back and let him do his act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Cheap Table Base (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL