The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mind Over Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Well, the time has come to say goodbye to Issue #1. Yep, very shortly Issue #1 of Mind Over Magic will no longer be available as a single issue. I will hold a few back for subscribers who wish to start will issue #1.

So When #3 comes out #1 will go, to be followed shortly by #2.

So if you single issue of 1 & 2 you better act now.

And, just so ya know…Issue #3 is on it’s way and has contributions from Christian Chelman, Richard Webster, Kenton Knepper, Peter Marucci, Paul Alberstat to mention but a few!

Thank you
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Can I have a review of wats inside?

Really thinking of subscribing but haven been able to find any details of it

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
ClouDsss

Here are some links to reviews of issue 1 & 2:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14

If you are interested in Mentalism and/and Bizarre Magick I would highly recommend this magazine. Note, the 1st issue contains may typos, but this issue has been addressed and issue #2 is much cleaner.

Hope this helps,
Dave
funstuff
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of funstuff
Mind Over Magic is great!!! I just got my first 2 issues in the mail last week. There is tons of effects/stories/ideas for the bizarrist and the mentalist. I beleive there were about 9-10 great effects in each issue. Issue one was my favorite so far.... you should do yourself a favor and snatch it up while you can.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Thanks guys, just another question. Please help and answer quick before vol 1 is no longer available to me if I subscribe too late

When they say this is a quarterly release, it means I am paying for a year subscription of 4 books only am I correct?

Thanks

Cheerios
funstuff
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of funstuff
The subscription is for one year and their will be 4 issues in the year....... winter 2004 and spring 2005 have so far been made ( issue 1 and 2 )...... you can ask tc to start your subscription ( for now ) with issue 1 so yo uwill immediately receive issue 1 and 2 now and then 3 and 4 will complete your first years subscription ( once they are done and sent out )
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Thanks funstuff,

I have paypaled the amount to him and have also emailed him to request that I start from vol 1 instead of vol 3

Cant wait to get my hands on a copy

cheerios

Erhmm,

To those subscribing, Do you receive an email of confirmation of having subcribed or something, other than the ebay mail of receipt of payment?

I have emailed TC but have yet to receive a reply. Is this normal?

Just curious that's all cos this is the first time I am subscribing to a magazine online

Thanks
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
TC is often away on business so yes it is normal. He's a busy guy! He'll take care of you though, don't worry.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
funstuff
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of funstuff
Yeah I never receoved a confirmation ( I don't remember actually ) but rest assured they arrived in like a week or 2.
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
ClouDsss,

Have you heard from me yet? I got a few orders this weekend...what is your email and or name...

Feel free to email me tc@tctahoe.com

I leave in the morning for a couple o' days at sea...

T
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Thanks TC,

I have just re-sent another of my email with the heading of "Subscription Matters For Mind Over Magic". I have stated my nick in Magic Café, ClouDsss so you know its me.

Just needed to inform you that I would like to start the subscription from Vol 1.

Hope I managed to catch you before you go out to sea Smile

Take Care and have an enjoyable trip!! and once again thanks for the reply in Magic Café!! Smile

Cheerios

Update: May 20 2005

I just received vol 1 and 2 today. Thanks TC

To those who havent, they really should..

Stuff in there would really freak people out!!

THE DOLLS, has a lasting effect on specs!!!

cheerios
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Thank you ClouDsss,

Yeah, Shawn's routine, Dolls has a lot of people talking...Just wait until Issue #3 and his true life story, talk about scary!

Last warning! This Weekend will be your last chance to get Issue #1 of Mind Over Magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mind Over Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL