The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stargazer issue need help.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
They must have improved the instructions because I just bought stargazer from Daytona Magic last week and it came with detailed instructions WITH drawings. I got it working the first time reading the instructions and had no prior experience with the moves. The only thing needed is some patter.
Mike Perrello
DC Area's Leading Family Entertainment Expert
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
Um, this is probs gonna sound a really stupid question but I'm new so I figure I'm allowed the odd one. In the demo video of stargazer that was linked to in this thread what is the trick the guy does before he goes into stargazer as I've seen it performed before and liked it but don't know the name of it. Also where could I learn it.
www.oinutter.co.uk

I could read your mind but I'm afraid of what I'd find
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
It is called CMH if you google Michael Ammar he will teach it to you.
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
Thanks, I had a feeling it was but wasn't sure. Thought I should learn it seeing as I can do all sorts of other band tricks but can't do the classic CMH Smile
www.oinutter.co.uk

I could read your mind but I'm afraid of what I'd find
Servaas Koomen
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Servaas Koomen
I'm a little unsure to buy a bulk of the stuff

I'm a novice magician, and I think this goes very well with my act, but I'm not really sure...
"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what" A.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I have given away over 200 star shaped rubber bands this year. I'm sure it's a winner.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2005-08-26 11:59, Partizan wrote:
Then you should market your own products.

Elliott markets what may well be the single most successful e-book ever published. He knows whereof he speaks.

Since when it is a crime to post a criticism of a product. People do it all the time. Reviewers do it all the time. Elliott wasn't saying that this trick stunk and the guy who put it out was an idiot. He simply offered his opinion of a few points that would make something for which he PAID HIS MONEY a bit more user friendly. I don't understand why you feel compelled to call him out about it. Did he run over your bicycle or something?

I market a number of products, and I welcome my purchasers' input as to how I can improve them or future releases. One of my items, in particular, seems to be a bit difficult to learn from the printed page (or computer screen), and a number of people have asked that I make a video demo and explanation for it. I don't have the time or budget to do so at this time, but I intend to down the road. So while I may not implement every suggestion, I at least consider them.

I just don't see how it is bad for the purchaser to state an opinion or offer a suggestion for the product he purchased. In fact, I'll wager that at least one time in your life, you have made a critical observation of something you have purchased, whether magic or otherwise. Other people have that same right.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stargazer issue need help.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL