The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » flying cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddy
View Profile
Special user
Manchester
582 Posts

Profile of Eddy
I have really enjoyed playing around with making cards fire from the deck. I have picked up a few techniques from different videos. What I want to know is, is there a definitive book or video out there, preferably vid, that talks about card flying from the deck in a lot of ways?

P.S. I'm finding Daryl's hot shot cut a little difficult. I'm not going to blame the size of my hands though. Anyone have any ideas about stretching the two sections far apart to let them transfer packets?
La magie, c'est ma vie
Alan Jackson
View Profile
Elite user
Cardiff, UK
432 Posts

Profile of Alan Jackson
You could start by taking a look at Ian Rowland's site http://www.ian-rowland.com going to the Vault and opening "card flying." It's far from definitive but he gives a good method, it's a great site, and it's free.
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary numbers, and those who don't.
Denis Behr
View Profile
Special user
Germany
703 Posts

Profile of Denis Behr
You might want to check out this site if you didn't do it already:
http://www.geocities.com/mvvenrooij/master.html

Denis
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Hi,

The best reference for card flying is the book: CARDS AS WEAPONS by Ricky Jay

But it is a collector's item, it is very expensive, but you can find it on ebay.com

But the website that was previously mentioned is also very good, simply print everything and bind it in a book and you'll be all set!!!

Ciao

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » flying cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL