The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: Costume Change DVD by Yasuda (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I just received the Stevens Magic Emporium Catalog and I would like to request a review for the "Yasuda of Japan" Volume 59 The Artful Costume Change Act. DVD is at $32.50. It says coming summer of 2005. Does anyone have this now? Is it good?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Lou,

Just got the dvd this afternoon and immediately watched it! The multiple change alone is well worth the price of this dvd.

The only bad news is, the costume change by Mr. Yasuda himself was not explained. Nora and I are plannig to do an act because of this dvd.

Also, they should have charge more for this dvd!
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Hi all!

I have been doing costume changes for about 7 years now. This DVD provides some well needed info that will allow you to skip the 'pit falls' of other changes. While this DVD does not Entirely detail the art of costume changing it will give you a good start. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Matt&Amy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: Costume Change DVD by Yasuda (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL